Posted April 13th, 2019
Looking to showcase your brewing skills? Have a recipe the world deserves to know about? Just LOVE home brewing and want to see where you stand amongst your contemporaries?
Then boy does BrewFest have the opportunity for you!
For the first time EVER we’re offering our beer-crazy fans a chance to showcase their skills in our inaugural Home Brew Brew Off!
Check out our rules & regulations and if you think you’ve got what it takes, sign up! We’ll do the rest!
- Create a brew you’re proud of
- Maintain detailed recipe (measurements, ingredients, etc.)
- Official entry form must be filled out on website
- Each home brewer will be assigned a Lorain County brewery as their “Team”
- Upon entry, each participant will receive an email with their assigned brew number and Team
- After beer is bottled, two of the bottles must be labeled with participant’s number
- Participants must bring their bottles to BrewFest HQ at beginning of event (Noon)
- Judging will take place at 3pm
- Judges will be the head brewers of Local Breweries
- After each judge gives opinions about each beer and casts their vote, the winner will be announced
- Winning home brewer will have an opportunity to have their beer brewed by their Brewery Team and served on draft at that establishment
- $25 Entry Fee Payable on Website
- Complimentary BrewFest Ticket